Friday, October 19, 2012

HAUL!

I'm so freakishly late with this Haul, that I can't eaven belive it's happening right now! I went to a beauty expo like TWO freaking weeks ago. And finally, now I have some time to show you guys what I bought and what I think about the products ofcourse, cause I've been using them for a whole 2 weeks now.

So I had a budget of 50 euros (thats about $65), and I spent all of it. Ofcourse I would of spend 2-3 times more money If I could, but with the economy these days and shortage of money and... haha bla bla you know ;)

Anyways, there was so many great deals around, SALE after SALE after another.

First of all i stopped at this Italian make-up brand BellaOggi.
And it's a very cheap brand, with a high quality stuff, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!

So  here is what I got by BellaOgg
5 eyepencils 1,99 euros ($2,6)             5 lipliners 1,99 euros ($2,6)
 
Bellaoggi Gli Ombretti in "Nude"      Eyeshadow compact with 4 different nude shades. They were so so shimmery and beautiful, so I'm def. gonna use the nude one as a highlighter, and guess what, It's perfect for both, as a highlighter and as a beautiful light basecolor for eyes/innercorners and browbone lighter.
And all the eyeshadow colors were so bigmented and gorgeous!
 

Next I got a bunch of glitters, I think 10 different colors ther were just 0,50 euros ($0,65) 
(Sorry for the picture quality, took the picture with my phone)

And I also got only ONE brush :( I wish I could of bought a bunch of brushes but I ran out of money, so this brush was my last purchase.
It's a stipplingbrush by Everyday Minerals that cost me about 10,5 euros ($14)

PS! Very very pleased with this brush!!!

And last, but not least I got 3 amazing hairproducts that had and amaaaaaizing SALE!
They each cost me only for only 7,5 euros ($10), the cost in the salons start from abour 15 euros ($20)
BED HEAD Hard Head hairspray        BED HEAD Totally Baked Foam       RICH Arganoil Elixir
                    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...