Sunday, January 12, 2014

Amanda Seyfried's favorite beauty favorites and smalltalk.


YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY LOOK: 
I love lipstick - one swipe makes me look instantly awake. 
My go-to is Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in 311. 
Red flatters everyone.(65$, neimanmarcus.com). 

YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE:
I never have to worry about my legs. 
Thanks, Mom, For giving me a really goof pair.

EVER LIED ABOUT YOUR AGE, WEIGHT, OR HEIGHT:
Totally! When I was 12 years old in an online chat room. Doesn't everyone?

YOUR FAVORITE SPA SERVICE:
A Korean body scrub at the Crystal Spa in LA (crystalspala.com). 
It's cheap and amazing!
HER BODY BUFFER "This is like the one they use at the 
Korean spa to make my skin babysoft. 
Try Julep Scrub Towel & Mitt. ($10, julep.com)

PRODUCT THAT BRINGS YOU HAPPINESS:
Concealer. If you have a zit, just cover it up and pretend it's not there.

YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE:
Justin's Almond Butter packs ($10 for 10, justins.com) are highly fattening but so tasty.
I'll squeeze the whole thing into my mouth at once!

CRAZIEST PLACE YOU'VE APPLIED MAKEUP: 
In an airplane bathroom. My boyfriend at the time was picking me up,
and girl's gotta do what girl's gotta do.

YOUR MOST CRINGE-WORTHY BEAUTY MOMENT:
I overplucked my eyebrows in high-school, and they're never been the same.
I've heard that you can put Latisse on them and they'll grow back.
You probably won't recognize me the next time you see me.

HER GLOW SECRET "This adds a little something special. 
Cle de Peau Cheek Color Duo in 3 ($85, neimanmarcus.com)

HER SIGNATURE SCENT "It's fresh, feminine, and not overpowering." 
Givenchy Very Irresistible 10th Anniversary Edition 
($92 for 2.5oz., givenchybeauty.com)


Article is from 2013 December issue of GLAMOUR Magazine.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...