Monday, January 16, 2012

My "Worst make-up products" of 2011

Here are just couple of drugstore makeup brand products I tried out in 2011 and I wasn't satisfied at all.

First is this Maybelline Eye Studio Mono 
I had it in 01 Snow White.
I had a really hard time getting the product on my brush, the texture was really hard and it wasn't pigmented at all.

So the second thing is this Manhattan Cover Stick. This has been one of the worst concealers i'v ever used. It was really dry and stiff. It also had kind of a grayish undertone which I didn't like at all. So big NO-NO to that!
So the third product is Maxfactor's Lash Extension Effect Extreme Lengthening Mascara.
Again, for my taste, terrible. It was extremely dry. The bristles are really short so I had a hard time covering all my lashes (I have short lashes). It didn't also seem to pick up a good amount of product to cover all the lashes.
Though I kept the brush, I washed it clean and I'm gonna use it for brushing my eyebrows or brushing my lashes after putting mascara on, in case I have loaded too much on or I get some clumps. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...