Thursday, September 20, 2012

Julia Roberts TOP MUST-HAVES!


Julia Roberts TOP MUST-HAVES!

LANCOME HYPNOSE MASCARA
"It's thick, creamy, and yummy, and it goes on lashes like frosting on cake."

***

LOTUS LOVE BEAUTY BATH SALTS
"I like a good soak, and these bath salts are amazing. 
I have the in my bathroom. and I've noticed them 
popping up in some of my girlfriends bathrooms too."

***
JO MALONE ORANGE BLOSSOM CANDLE
"I love orange blossom, and Jo Malone got it right. 
This candle smells like there's a little orange tree outside my door."

 ***

WELEDA SKIN FOOD
"I put it on my hands after I wash dishes and wind up
 putting it on my elbows and feet. Before you know it, 
I've squeezed this poor little green tube into a twist."

 ***

AKASHA NATURALS IMMUNE SUPPORT
"Akasha Naturals is my go-to for supplements. 
The Immune Support turns away any sickness I feel coming on."

 ***

SERGE NORMANT META LUSH VOLUMIZER
"This stuff is like a magic serum. 
I go crazy spraying it on my hair until my fingers get tired. 
Then I let my hair air-dry."

 ***

ARM & HAMMER COMPLETE CARE TOOTHPASTE
"Thank goodness they've turned baking soda into toothpaste!
 It's much easier than using the powder."




Article is from In Style UK September issue from article "Beauty talk, Julia Roberts", pages 431-434.
Article and interview by Kahlana Barfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...