Thursday, September 20, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART Favorites!

Twilight's leading lady likes vintage clothing and superchic jewelry, but she also like to take it all off and sunbathe naked!


"My favorite pieces are the ones I get secondhand. 
Others may get rid of a shirt with a lot of holes in it, 
but to me, that's when it's just getting good."

My Go-to accessory ...
I'm really into the solid, substantial weight of Cartier's Juste un Clou bracelet. It reminds me of the person who gave it to me.
 
I could live in ...
Current/Elliot Ts. They're the next best thing to vintage. I like how thin and soft they are, so I can tie them at the bottom.

I'm inspired by ...
Charlize Theron. There was a connection between us as soon as we met. She intimidates me but also pushes me to work harder.

I can't stop listening to ...
The Shins. James Mercer always nails it with his lyrics. I know every single line of every one of their songs.

I stock up on ...
Skinceuticals Daily Moisture cream because it makes my skin feel more alive. It goes on so smooth and is really hydrating.
 

My fashion obsession ...
Isabel Marant sweaters are knitted in about a million different colors. Plus, they're so comfortable.

For my next vacation ...
I want to explore Mexico or head to a remote island and like naked on the beach. But it had better be very secluded strip!

Article is from September's InStyle magazine, article by Tim Allis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...